hongkongpom
hongkongpom, Other
Experience:  I am a Microsoft Certified Desktop Support Technican and skilled in the troubleshooting of Microsoft Office problems
40928634

Just installed Creators Update. Now the @ and" symbols on my

Just installed Creators Update. Now the @ and " symbols on my (UK) keyboard are reversed. How can I swap them back to normal, please

Hello it sounds like you have set up your keyboard as a US keyboard.

If you type keyboard into the search on the bottom left corner you can open the keyboard options to change your keyboard back to a UK keyboard from a US keyboard

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Why should installing an update change the keyboard nationality?

Hello that is a good question. It has never happened to me on all the computers that I've upgraded to date.

Anyway that is the problem if you follow my instructions you'll get your UK keyboard back.

Here is more information click me

Maybe your computer was updated with the US version of Windows 10?

Check the region and currency settings to make sure they are set to the UK