Viet -MS Office Tech
Viet -MS Office Tech, Other
Experience:  Ten years of computer hardware and software support; Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP & Mac; Microsoft Office, etc.
30037186

I need to reduce size of mailbox on my server. If I put old

I need to reduce size of mailbox on my server. If I put old emails into Archive folder will that reduce size of mailbox?

I'm sorry about the issue. What email do you use, such as Hotmail, Yahoo, Gmail, AOL, etc.?
Do you have Windows xp, vista, or 7, 8, 10, or Mac computer?
Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
We use Outlook with both a Mac and a Windows laptop

Is the issue on your Mac and/or Windows computer? Please reply at the box below. Thank you.

Thank you. On your computer, please click on the website below in order to connect with me remotely, then I can help you directly:

https://tinyurl.com/ybh7oqxu
, then allow the Elsinore.ScreenConnect program to download/run/open when prompted at the bottom.
Note: If it does not connect within 5 minutes, then please reply at the box below and let me know. Thank you,

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
What do you need me to do? We have five e mail addresses where we need to archive material to reduce size of mailbox

1. On your computer, click on the website below in order to connect remotely with me, then I can help you directly:

https://tinyurl.com/ybh7oqxu
, then click on Open or Run (or save) if prompted.
2. Then press at the same time the two keys Ctrl and J on the keyboard, then the Downloads window should open.
3. Then there, open / run the item called Elsinore.ScreenConnect.Client and install it.
; (If needed, double-click on the item Elsinore.ScreenConnect.Client and open / run / install it.)
Please reply at the box below. Thank you.

1. On your Windows computer, click on the website below in order to connect remotely with me, then I can help you directly:

https://tinyurl.com/ybh7oqxu

Did you do the steps above on your Windows computer?

Yes, you can put old emails into the Archive local folder. It has to be local.

Please let me know when you are available. Thank you.