Wes
Wes, Consultant
Experience:  Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, 20+ years experience.
63083622

Im trying to access my itunes account. it has asked me to

Customer Question

hi, Im trying to access my itunes account. it has asked me to upgrade. I am trying to get into microsoft store, but have chnged my email address so cant resetthe passowrd
Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?
Customer: bt i think
Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: Microsoft
Customer: replied 16 days ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Customer: replied 16 days ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 16 days ago.
Hi. do i need to do anything further at this point ?
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 15 days ago.
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Hi, do you knowwhy is it taking so long ?
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 14 days ago.
We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you. Unfortunately JustAnswer cannot guarantee a time, however most questions are answered in a timely manner. Response times can be affected by the number of Experts online, the difficulty level of questions, question price, or other factors.
Expert:  Wes replied 14 days ago.

Hello and welcome to Just Answer, an independent paid-support site. My name is ***** ***** I'll be advising you today.

To reset the password ***** your Microsoft account You'll need to start with the process here: https://account.live.com/password/reset
If you reach the step asking to verify your identity, if you don't have access to any of the phone numbers or email addresses shown, click the "I don't have any of these" circle and click next. In the next screen you'll be asked to enter a contact e-mail address. This needs to be different from the e-mail address you're trying to recover. If you don't have another e-mail address and there is no one in your home whose e-mail you can use for this purpose, you can create a new outlook.com or gmail.com address to use temporarily. If you do this, MAKE SURE YOU WRITE DOWN THE NEW E-MAIL ACCOUNT AND PASSWORD ***** don't lose them.
If you have tried the above and it's not working for you, try Microsoft's Account Recovery process here: https://account.live.com/ACSR
Let me know how that goes. If you get stuck, I'll be right here, reply back and I'll help you through it. Does the information I've provided answer your question? If so, please reply with "thank you" or better-yet, a 5-star rating would be greatly appreciated (anything less for me is considered a failure). If you have any follow-up questions or need more information, just reply back and I'll continue to assist you. If you are not sure how to rate my answer, please see the help information here: http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-rate-answer-hl