Jason Jones
Jason Jones, Computer Technician
Experience:  Over 10 years work experience.
30759776

Cannot receive E mail through Outlook 2016 setting will not

cannot receive E mail through Outlook 2016 setting will not work password ***** rejected ech time i try
Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?
Customer: Bt Business
Assistant: How do you usually access your email? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: All three the andriod phone wors OK but none of the computers using Outlook 2016
Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: tRIED bT HELP BUT THEY HAVE GIVEN UP AND TOLD ME TOCONTACT YOUI
Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: have put in all the correct port numbers and encryption dtails and servers but the new interface in 2016 just goes in a loop

My name is Jason. I look forward to helping you today.

Who is your e-mail provider? In other words, what comes after the @ sign in your email address?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
btconnect.com

Thank you. Let's begin the remote help session now.

You must run the application below on a computer. It will not work on any phone or tablet.

Follow the instructions below to begin the remote helping screen.

Remote page: https://jasonjones.screenconnect.com/?Session=12cc9944-0ead-48a9-a5ed-12ebcd200aaf

After clicking the link above, click the circle button on the page that comes up to start the remote application.

If you are using Google Chrome as your Internet Browser, click the ConnectWiseControl... button that will appear on the bottom of your window. If you are using any other Internet browser, simply open the file after it downloads.

Thank you for your time and patience today.

In the future, if you need any help with anything related to computers, cell phones, or anything in the electronics category, please let me know.

If you wish to work with me, ***** *****, you may ask your question at the page listed below that you may bookmark/favorite. To be sure that it is sent to me, preface the question with -For ***** ***** Only!-

My Profile Page:

http://JasonFixedit.com