Shaz Yousaf
Shaz Yousaf, Microsoft
Experience:  MSc Computer Networks & Security
104442872

I want to install Microsoft PowerPoint on my computer. How

I want to install Microsoft PowerPoint on my computer. How can I easily do this ? My use will be for slide presentations only.

Welcome to JustAnswer! I’m Shaz, a professional IT expert. I have over 8 years of experience in the industry with a Master’s Degree in Computer Networks and Security. I will be assisting you today.

Can you confirm if you have a Windows machine or Mac

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
I have Windows 10

Let's begin the remote help session now. Please note, these instructions are done on a computer.

Please click the below link and follow the instructions provided so I can connect:

http://www.justanswer.co.uk/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=a6cf7e70-1270-4d37-a4c8-6d361583cf75

Then click the I Agree button near the bottom of the web page to download the remote assistance program.
Select Run if prompted and if not prompted then double click the Elsinore file in your downloads folder to start the remote assistance session

Confirming we have established a connection and addressing your concern.

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
How will I be informed when this is done ?

Confirming we are chatting within our remote session