Karthik
Karthik,
104427572

You could reconnect me with the EE server! Assistant: What

you could reconnect me with the EE server!
Assistant: What application are you using?
Customer: Sorry. Dont understand the question.
Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: Have had to buy a new printers because the old one failed. Could not get it to work with my existing computer so have borrowed a later unit running windows seven from my son in law. Tried to get Live Mail to work , which it seemed to do and then I started getting messages from you saying the password ***** been changed. If it has I am sure it will be in a minor detail. Ok
Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Dont think so!

Hi, this is Karthik. I will be helping you from here.

I understand that Windows Live Mail is not working. May I know is this the same computer you are facing problem with?

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
I think the 'mail may still be working but I am getting computer generated messages stating that my password ***** been changed and you wish to verify the connection with the server!

Okay, have you changed your Email password *****?

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
It may be that I have - inadvertently

Okay, may I know do you need assistance in setting up your new printer?

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
I don't think so - it seems to work well enough

Okay, is everything is fine and good to go now?

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Thanks Karthik. Happy new year. hope I do not need to contact you again. ttfn

Welcome and thank you. I wish you the same. If my support was helpful and to close this case, please rate my service with a 5-star. Your rating is important to me.

Scroll the screen up and you will see 5 stars, click 5 stars and click submit. That’s it.