Viet -MS Office Tech
Viet -MS Office Tech, Other
Experience:  Ten years of computer hardware and software support; Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP & Mac; Microsoft Office, etc.
30037186

I was scammed into believing Microsoft had detected a

I was scammed into believing Microsoft had detected a problem on my computer. They took control of my computer and locked me out. I think they must have had access to my emails. I have since changed my password ***** is there anything else I should do with regards ***** ***** everyone on my email list?
Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?
Customer: My phone
Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?
Customer: I have rest my password. I do have phone number if you need it
Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Don’t think so

I'm sorry about the issue. It is good that you've changed your email account password. How did you get into contact with the scammer? Did you see if the scammer had installed any program or anything on your computer?
Do you have Windows xp, vista, or 7, 8, 10, or Mac computer?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Is the Internet currently working on your computer?

It looks like you are not there. We can schedule another time.

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
The scammers locked me out of my computer. I have windows 10
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
My computer is in PC world. I am here on my iPad

Thank you. Does your computer ask for a password?

Does it show a name or username at the password ***** login screen?
Does it show an email address at the password ***** login screen?

I see. Have you also tried changing your other important accounts' passwords, such as online banking or facebook, etc., if you use?

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I have Frozen my online banking and changed my Facebook password

That's good. That's it. You do not need to do anything else. The scammer cannot do anything to your contacts unless your contacts follow any instruction from the scammer. In the future, please always ignore any email message or popup message or phone call that you do not know or that you are not expecting.

- Do you need help with anything else today?

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Brilliant! So happy to hear that. Thank you. .

You're welcome. If you need help with anything else, please come back any time. Also, can you please take a moment to rate my service today by clicking on the 5-star icon at the top, then click on Submit. Thank you very much,

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Hi, I am having problems with sending emails from my android phone. I can send them from my iPad. I recently changed my password ***** the email. Is this why?

It looks like it's fixed now. Please let me know if there is still any issue. Thank you for your patience.