Richard, Software Engineer
Experience:  Over 15 year experience resolving Microsoft Office Issues
32989067

I lost my Email account in early December. I have tried many

I lost my Email account in early December. I have tried many times to recover this account but each time I get the same letter asking for the same details I have supplied. The only detail I cannot supply is the date I set up this address It is perhaps some 12-15 years age I have no idea when the actual date was
Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?
Customer: G Mail
Assistant: How do you usually access your email? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: Through web browser
Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I think ALL
Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: When I set up the account originally I was using a Web site that has been discontinued for several years and the web address is no more

Hi there and welcome

Do you have the recovery phone or email address you used when creating the account?

Please let me know

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
This is perhaps the Main problem The Email address I used to open this account was***@******.***, But this was a site set up by a private individual who closed down the Shotley address as soon as we were able to get a signal down here. I had a word with this person and he confirms closing the site some 6=years ago

ok, then your only option is to use this form now

https://support.google.com/accounts/contact/disabled2

Fill it in providing a email address where you can be contacted on and allow up to 72 hours for a response.

They will either reject it or not respond in which you will not be able to gain access, or they will ask for more proof of id in order to try to manually verify you.

If they do reject it or do not respond within the 72 hours then you will need to create a new account sorry.

It is critical you always keep your recovery information up to date to avoid such a situation as this

If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

And if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.