Shaz Yousaf
Shaz Yousaf, Consultant
Experience:  MSc Computer Networks & Security
104442872

I am having problems sending emails from my phone. I can

I am having problems sending emails from my phone. I can send them from my iPad. I have recently changed my password ***** the emails. I did this on my iPad. Is this why?
Hi there, I’m Shaz, a professional IT expert. I have over 8 years of experience in the industry with a Master’s Degree in Computer Networks and Security.Yes your phone will need the password ***** I will put together some instructions on how to do it if your struggling.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Thank you, ***** ***** to have fixed it! It may not work in a minute so might be back!

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating for my time today! Please remember to rate my service, not the situation that I have no control over.

Your rating my service today is the only way I am paid by the website for using my valuable time. This is done by scrolling all the way to the top of the screen and clicking the stars.

If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know and ill be happy to help further.

Thankyou.

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I am satisfied with my answer!
It seems you have given me a negative rating? Can you please rectify it?

Thankyou for amending.