Richard, Software Engineer
Experience:  Over 15 year experience resolving Microsoft Office Issues
32989067

I have an XBox 360 and have just purchased World of Tanks

Hi I have an XBox 360 and have just purchased World of Tanks Live but I don't think I have a microsoft account. Can you check if I have one and if not how do I open one?
Assistant: What application are you using?
Customer: I am sorry I am not au fais with these terms. What does that mean?
Assistant: The Microsoft Office Technician will be able to walk you through that. Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: Yes
Assistant: Anything else you want the Microsoft Office Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No thank you

Hi there and welcome

You can create a microsoft account here for free

https://signup.live.com/

Then use this account moving forward

If you have any issues let me know and thank you for allowing me to help you today. My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen then submit before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.