Karthik
Karthik,
104427572

I have Lumia phone- how can I upload a selfie photo to my HP

I have Lumia phone- how can I upload a selfie photo to my HP laptop?
Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your laptop?
Customer: hp
Assistant: What have you tried so far with your laptop? Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: No recent updates
Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No

Hi, this is Karthik. I will be helping you from here.

I understand that you want to upload your photos from your Lumia phone to your HP Laptop. Am I right?

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
This is not adequate. I want precise instructions how to upload a selfie from my microsoft phone Lumia to my laptopp HP as previously stated.

Okay, to do that I need few information from you. May I know are you using same Hotmail/Microsoft account from Lumia phone in HP Laptop as well?

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Now i see your reply - you are right.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
My microsoft phone is not on line.

Okay, not a problem. If you are already using same email address on Phone and computer your pictures will be on OneDrive. May I know is the HP Laptop is installed with Windows 10?

Customer: replied 5 months ago.

Okay, please click on Start Menu (Bottom left of your computer screen). Type File Explorer and click on first option, on your left side you will see "ONE DRIVE" click on it and let me know what do you see.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I dont see a start button

Alright, may I access this computer remotely and help you to find the pictures?

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
please.

Please click on below link and click on Downloaded file and then click on RUN or OK.

https://justanswer.screenconnect.com/?Session=7a5a097a-00c0-4255-aa87-a5d9491ee5d4

When you see the file ConnectWiseControl.Client.exe, please double click on it and click on RUN or OK or ALLOW.

If my support was helpful, please rate my service with a 5-star. Your rating is important to me.