Shaz Yousaf
Shaz Yousaf, Consultant
Experience:  MSc Computer Networks & Security
104442872

Tried every way to recover my :m******w******[email protected]************

tried every way to recover my :m******w******[email protected]************ account on Microsoft Outlook to no avail can you help.forgotten password ***** won’t accept reset JA: What application are you using? Customer: windows 10 JA: Have you installed any updates recently? Customer: it’s only on my iphone se with emails only it works on my laptop with window 10 Martyn JA: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you? Customer: Not athe moment all i need is to get it working again

Welcome to JustAnswer! I’m Shaz, a professional IT expert. I have over 8 years of experience in the industry with a Master’s Degree in Computer Networks and Security. I will be assisting you today.

From my understanding you have access to your emails on your PC but are unable to gain access on your mobile as you have forgotten you password?

If that is the case i would like to offer a remote session to take over the PC and extract the current password ***** having to reset it.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Please do

Sure, a remote secure session service offer will be presented to you. Please accept it so we can progress. Thanks

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
well done please proceed

Let's begin the remote help session now. Please note, these instructions are done on a computer.

Please click the below link and follow the instructions provided so I can connect:

http://www.justanswer.co.uk/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=34894266-6cd2-4473-b6e1-8f33c9b35ec0

Then click the I Agree button near the bottom of the web page to download the remote assistance program.
Select Run if prompted and if not prompted then double click the Elsinore file in your downloads folder to start the remote assistance session

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Still not managed to work emails on iphone Martyn

Please follow my previous instructions on your PC so i can take over. I am going to copy and paste them below again;

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
emails not responsive on iphone as yet

I need you to follow my instructions so i can take over the PC to extract the password

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
ready for your instructions to sort emails

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Having to go out will try to sort later as you relise l’m not IT savvy

Ok, i am online till 5.30pm

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
see if we can sort now.Sent ellsworth to icloud and iphone with no success is their another way?

You need to follow the instruction on your Windows 10 computer

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
just in still cannot connect my iphone to outlook emails Martyn
We will have to pick this back up tommorow now as I did advise I was online till 5.30pm.Tommorow I am available 7pm till 6am.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
hi Shaz 1/cannot get mail-the connection to the server failed 2/enter the password ***** the outlook account "*****@******.***-edit setting-cancel.These two items show on my iphone when locating emails.Yesterday i was using my iphone tonight i will use my laptop windows 10.As regards ***** ***** resetting passwords and telephone ending in 79 did'nt work Martyn

Ok, i am online and will create a new session for you to visit on your Laptop

http://www.justanswer.co.uk/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=2c6f0add-58e3-403f-83df-ec0f589622ee

Confirming i am now on your machine.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Shaz managed to extract my password ***** my Hotmail account which was a priceless service as I could not recover the account. He was very patient and took his time to troubleshoot and resolve my issue and demonstrated it working. Awesome service.Many Thanks