RobsWorld
RobsWorld, I.T Expert
Experience:  I.T Support
104509209

I am locked out of OneNote even though I have received a

I am locked out of OneNote even though I have received a text with a code to unlock it.
Assistant: What application are you using?
Customer: Samsung galaxy A***********Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: No just trying to find how to unlock. I downloaded the app but got nothing from it.
Assistant: Which software or app can I help with?
Customer: Microsoft OneNote
Assistant: What have you tried so far with your software?
Customer: Signing in and getting the code to unlock
Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No

Thanks for choosing Just Answer, Sorry you have had to wait for so long! Please can you let me know how long you have had your problem for?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Only today

hello,

please see remote link below

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=c7d85947-66c4-4d6d-8368-25dc06d55a18

Customer: replied 3 months ago.

hello,

we were offline, do you still require support?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I still need support. When will this app be unlocked? Am I in a queue?

I can remote on and help you, shall i send you a new remote link?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Would you please answer my question and unlock OneNote

I need to look into it, hence, we sent you a remote link previously, however, we were offline after so if you like I'll send you a new one?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
None of your links have helped. I need you to unlock OneNote.

What computer are you on?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I am on a Samsung smartphone. You have the number

you have locked it on your phone?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
No. You locked it ie Microsoft

Can you access it on any other devices?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
It isn't on any other device. All other Microsoft apps respond. You suspected unusual activity and locked OneNote. You sent codes to unlock it but they did not work. That is why I need your help.

Is it accessible via another device if not you will need to reset the password ***** regain access?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I just reset my password ***** I am still locked out. I never needed to sign in with a password ***** use OneNote. I have been using it for over a year. You need to unlock it from your end or send me a code.

we don't control the account whatsoever, so once you reset the password ***** you tried to sign in what error did you get?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
None. The Microsoft account sign in does not connect to the OneNote app.They seem to be two separate functions. I have used OneNote for over a year without signing in until yesterday when it was locked. I signed in to Microsoft account and chatted to someone. They mentioned unusual behaviour as a reason for locking it. They twice sent codes to unlock but they did not work. Then they passed me to you. I paid £22 for your service but I am still locked out.

have you responded to them and to let them know the provided information is not working?