Viet -MS Office Tech
Viet -MS Office Tech, Other
Experience:  Ten years of computer hardware and software support; Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP & Mac; Microsoft Office, etc.
30037186

My lenova c54 o sxcreen has turned rt angles. Accidently

My lenova c54 o sxcreen has turned rt angles. Accidently laid acroos keys on bottom iectl alt etc.mouse wrongly orientated making tried loggin but refused. Although I know correct
JA: What's the brand, model, and Operating System (OS) of your computer?
Customer: Leno a c540 windows 10
JA: What have you tried so far with your computer?
Customer: What happened to my meesa3. Pressingalt,ctrl, alt together. Mouse control is difficult with screen and control back to front
JA: The Computer Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No thank houzz

I'm sorry about the issue. Please make sure to press at the same time the three keys Ctrl, Alt, and Up Arrow on the computer's screen in order to rotate the screen back to normal and check. Does that work? Does that do anything?

Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you.

What happens when you press at the same time the three keys Ctrl, Alt, Up Arrow on your computer's keyboard? Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Nope .i am just writing your detail brfore allowing intro£

Thank you. So holding the 3 keys Ctrl, Alt, Up Arrow does not work. On your computer, please click on the website below in order to connect with me remotely, then I can help you directly:

https://tinyurl.com/y3rc5tzr
, then open / run / install the item called Elsinore.ScreenConnect.Client when prompted at the bottom.
Note: If it does not connect within 5 minutes, then please reply at the box below and let me know. Thank you,

On your computer, please click on the website https://tinyurl.com/y3rc5tzr

Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me. Thank you.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Nothing .I have touched so,e keysWhat is going
on .just looks as if parted with 20��quid for what

If the internet is currently not working on your Lenovo computer, then press and hold the Power on / off button on your Lenovo computer for about ten seconds, then turn it back on and check. Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me. Thank you for your patience.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
He promised 1 hour since . I have no idea what is happening.

Please see my previous responses above. If that still does not work, and if you are able to log in your computer (password ***** *****), then go to Settings (or press at the same time the two keys Windows logo and i on the computer's keyboard, then the Settings window will appear.) Then click on option System. Then scroll down on the right, then set the item Orientation to the option Landscape and check.

Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you for your patience.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I a. Lost completely. Are yo if tskomg control I appearcto have paid and hope just oncem. No nothing works .the mouse control is difficult and back to frontvI
Rested one or more keys on bottom row I think a do it tirmed 90 deg

I can only take control if you are able to log in your computer. Are you able to log in your computer now? If yes, please let me know. If no, please do the following steps:

Solution #2:

1. At the password ***** login screen, press and keep holding the Shift key on the keyboard.
  2. Click on the Power icon at the bottom right of the computer's screen, then click on the option Restart while still holding the Shift key.
  3. When a menu appears, then you can release the Shift key.
  4. When prompted, click on the Troubleshoot option.
  5. Then select the option Reset PC, and continue.
  6. When prompted, select option "Keep my files", and continue / reset.
    - If that does not work, try the steps again, and when prompted, select the option "Removing everything", and "Just remove files.", and continue / reset. And when prompted about Microsoft account, do not sign in nor create, but click on option Offline Account (Local account) at bottom and continue.

Solution #3:

1. At the password ***** login screen, click on the Ease of Access icon at the bottom; it looks like a timer icon.
  2. Click on the On-Screen Keyboard option.
  3. Click on the Shift key option at the left of the On-Screen Keyboard on the computer's screen.
  4. Click on the Power icon at the bottom right of the computer's screen, then click on the option Restart.
  5. When prompted, click on the Troubleshoot option.
  6. Then select the option Reset PC, and continue.
  7. When prompted, select option "Keep my files", and continue / reset.

Solution #4:

- If all fails, please try the followings:

1. Shut down your Lenovo computer. (If needed, press and hold the Power on / off button on the computer for ten seconds for it to power off.)
  2. Turn the computer back on, then right away, keep pressing and releasing the key F2 quickly and repeatedly on the computer's keyboard until the Lenovo Rescue System opens.
  3. Then select OneKey Recovery, and continue.

- If needed, please click on the website below for the instruction video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zonjyd2L_GQ&t=7s

Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further; we can schedule a time. Thank you for your patience.

Please stay with me on this page. Have you tried the solution #4 I've provided in my last response above? If needed, can you please scroll up / down this page for all the solutions?

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further; we can schedule a time. Thank you for your patience.