Rahul_Verma
Rahul_Verma,
104983764

I do have problems opening some excel files on mi MacBook

hi I do have problems opening some excel files on mi MacBook pro the error code is Grant access, some of the execs file are opening some of the file are indicating this error I want to know if some one can connect remotely and fix this issue maybe a Mac expert

My name is ***** ***** I will be the one to assist you. Sorry to hear that you are having this trouble.

As I can understand you are having issue with your excel regarding permission. Am I correct on that?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.

Do please let me know are you using same computer for chatting with me?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.

In order to work via remote access which will make things simple and easy for you to get the issue fixed there will be a onetime charge of $10 dollars. And it is completely optional. If you are comfortable with that then please let me know.

Note: By remote control, you can be rest assured that I won’t touch any of your personal information and you can see exactly what I’m doing over there and you will have the full control on it. You can stop at anytime whenever you want.”

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
please connect remotely

Please click on this link: https://justanswer.screenconnect.com/?Session=aa5c2474-bd79-473f-a00d-05a69916dd88 A file by name ConnectWiseControl will be downloaded, save it and open it to get connected.

Select Yes/Ok for all the prompts to start the remote session. Come back to this chat after 5 minutes if we're not connected. Thanks.

As I can check your issue got resolved.

Please feel free to reach me back if you feel any further issue.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
ok thanks

Always welcome.