Andrew Taylor
Andrew Taylor,
Experience:  System Engineer at Sword IT Soultions
102326245

IA am very concerned My microsoft account told me that it

IA am very concerned My microsoft account told me that it was not up to date and asked me to verify the data for my account and to bring it up to date. I found that my payment card was wrong and tried to correct the data required. After assuring my self that the data changes were correct I saved it. I was then told that it was incorrect. This was very concerning since I had refused to allow a "scam" caller access to my machine who also told me that my "windows" activity was compromised. I am now unable to proceed in case I am entering a scam.
JA: What application are you using?
Customer: Windows 10
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: yes on 12th July automatic update
JA: Anything else you want the Microsoft Office Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I am concerned that I am getting out of my depth of knowledge

Yep that is a scam:- did you provide them with any sort of information?

Customer: replied 29 days ago.
I wish to withdraw from secure Remote Assistance. It is not assisting me at all.

I will need you to install Software for me to allow me to perform the secure remote assistance. This software is free: www.anydesk.com
This is what other experts use on the site.

Customer: replied 29 days ago.
Please cancel your offer Secure Remote Assistance. there are too many error messages being sent

Hello??