inamthetechie1
inamthetechie1,
106132674

In writing/responding to emails i seem to be getting a

In writing/responding to emails i seem to be getting a musical quaver on each line and each word is separated by a full stop...help
JA: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?
Customer: Outlook
JA: How do you usually access Outlook? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: Via laptop
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Re starting
JA: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no

Hi, Greetings!

This is Inamul, a Tech Support Expert working with JustAnswer.com and I will try my best to help you with your question / issue today.

I see that you have a question / issue about “Email Writing/Responding“.

If it’s correct then please let me know if you're chatting from the same Computer now where the issue is so that I can proceed accordingly.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.

Okay

Please don't worry, let me go through the same and help you out.

Please allow me some moments, I'm looking into it.

In this case, I can check the issue remotely to resolve the same via Secure Remote Support Assistance.

Will that be okay with you?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.

Sure, I see.

Please click on below link, one small applet/file will be downloaded. Double click on the Downloaded file (ConnectWiseControl.Client.exe) and install it (click RUN or OK).

https://justanswer.screenconnect.com/?Session=1e66b08e-a80a-4074-b67e-01d4a575e93d

Thanks for giving me the opportunity to serve you today!

I appreciate your time and patience for being connected with me to resolve the issue.

Have a wonderful day ahead!