Richard, Software Engineer
Experience:  Over 15 year experience resolving Microsoft Office Issues
32989067

Have error windows couldn't finish configuring the system to

Have error windows couldn't finish configuring the system to attempt to resume configuration restart computer
Assistant: What application are you using?
Customer: 10
Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: Yes
Assistant: Anything else you want the Microsoft Office Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Mouse won't work whilst like this

Hi there and welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you.

I’m sorry to hear you're having trouble. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

Can you please disconnect the power cable then hold the power button for 60 seconds then release on the computer.

Then connect the power cable, power it on and tell me how it now functions please.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
One moment

Please click this link

https://join.zoho.eu/314127274

And open the file that downloads

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
What happens now as on mobile internet

How did you go with my initial instructions?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Nothing is happening

Hi there

Can I ask for more detail from you please?

Before I connect you need to have the computer running, the instructions I gave where

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Anyone there

I am here, I have been replying but it seems you are missing these, no problem, I will repeat this again for you.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It's still showing message abt windows could not finish configuring

Did the screen turn completely off when you did my instructions?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Now give it 20 minutes to finish configuring please and tell me if it now starts.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Nothing is happening still showing error

Hi there

I need you please to give it 20 minutes to finish configuring please and tell me if it now starts.

Please let me know

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Not starting

Are you seeing the messages I am sending to you?

Please let me know

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
On my phone not computer cannot get into computer

Yes I see this, PLEASE READ BELOW

Please let me know

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Still showing message
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
How can you connect to my computer if I can't sign in to accept you connecting

It has not been 20 minutes, but I will just continue as for some reason you are not able to see all the message I send you.

In response to "How can you connect to my computer if I can't sign in to accept you connecting" I did respond Before I connect you need to have the computer running, the instructions I gave where

But you seemed to miss this as well.

I will try another way with you

What is the make and model of the computer

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Zoomstorm
Model 7260-0211
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sorry I'm worried

It is ok, I understand, it is just best to slow down a little :-) and more carefully read my messages so I can best help you.

Can you please tell m, which version of windows is it running?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Windows 10

Power off the computer again please.

Then hold the left SHIFT key and with it held, power on the computer and keep tapping F8 (still with shift held) till you get to a menu.

Tell me if you can get to this please.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
reads select boot device

Do you see the hard drive in the list?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Reads Uefi io4
Uefi io6
Boot manager
Enter set up

Thanks, ***** ***** the issue.

It is the hard drive in the computer that has faulted, this confirms it. I am really sorry about this and you are going to have to return the computer to have this replaced. It will be covered by the warranty if this has not expired, and the replacement will be done at no cost to you. I am really sorry about this, and if you have problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know. And if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the page, then submit, that would be greatly appreciated. Thank you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Not happy
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Wasted my money with uou

I am sorry you feel this way, please understand I can only tell you the issue you have and what you need to do to resolve this.

If you do not see the hard drive as showing it means it cannot be detected which means it has crashed and you need to replace this.

If I can do anything else for you, please do not hesitate to let me know.