K Dismas
K Dismas, IT
Experience:  Developer/Programmer/Computer Technician
104540271

I cannot change my MS acccount password as I have two step

Customer Question

I cannot change my MS acccount password ***** I have two step verification and I don't recognise one of the two listed email addresses therefore it seems impossible to do . this means I cant download Office 365 for which I have a paid for registration number. Can you help I need to use office 365
JA: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?
Customer: yes
JA: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?
Customer: no I have tried everything but the second email listed is not one i know at all
JA: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no thanks
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  K Dismas replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I am an expert from JustAnswer. I am really sorry for the trouble you are facing with right now but I'm here and happy to assist and help you. May I know whom I am speaking with?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Kent ..David
Expert:  K Dismas replied 1 year ago.

Hello David I am really sad about your issue, I'm here to assist you.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
how can you fix a password ***** by remote access?
Expert:  K Dismas replied 1 year ago.

Please feel free to ignore the automated offers for Additional Services. They are automatically forms and not coming from my own will.

Expert:  K Dismas replied 1 year ago.

Can you please confirm. Do you no longer have access on both/all of my security proofs?

Expert:  K Dismas replied 1 year ago.

Hi, it seems you are unable to reach here back again. I will just leave you the information that you need in order to fix the issue, I hope it helps.

If you forgot the password ***** use to sign in to services like Outlook.com, Skype, OneDrive, and Xbox Live, you might need to reset it.

Here's how to do it:

• Go to Recover your account and type the email address, phone number, or Skype name that needs a password ***** Then select Next.

• We'll ask where you'd like to get your security code. Choose one of the alternate contact email addresses or phone numbers on this account. Then select Next.

• Type the missing info to verify that it's really your email address or phone number. Next, select Send code.

• We'll send the security code to the alternate contact you chose. If you don't see it, check your junk folder. If it's not there, you can select Use a different verification option.

• Type the security code into Verify your identity, then select Next.
  • Reset the password ***** your Microsoft account by typing it into New password. Then confirm it by typing it again into Reenter password.