Tech-Expert
Tech-Expert, Microsoft Expert
Experience:  Technical Support Engineer
104823085

My outlook account will not display on my screen even though

my outlook account will not display on my screen even though it tells me it's open when shutting down my computer
JA: What application are you using?
Customer: Microsoft office I think
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: I think my computer updated but not since this problem started yesterday
JA: Anything else you want the Microsoft Office Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: i don't think so this is an important account because I am gala secretary for a club and need access to it the email is [email protected],com

Hello! Welcome to JustAnswer. My name is***** am happy to be assisting you today.
I am sorry to hear you are having trouble with your Outlook. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.
May I know whom I am chatting with?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Helen Waters

Hi, Helen.

I accepted your request to help you by remotely accessing your computer.

Please click on the link below and once you click on it, a new page will be opened. Scroll down the page and click on "I Agree" button. A file called "Elsinore.ScreenConnect " will be downloaded. Select RUN or OPEN if prompted. If not prompted then double click the Elsinore file in your downloads folder to run it.

http://www.justanswer.co.uk/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=acc0d3f2-3dce-4478-a7f2-262ebc3bb680

I got the remote access of your computer now. Let me work on the issue.

The issue has been fixed via remote support. Thank you for using our service. Feel free to contact us for further assistance. Have a great day.