Ameen Khan
Ameen Khan,
Experience:  Senior IT Support Specialist at Brookfield Asset Management
101830517

I had my account stopped on September 21st. I have completed

I had my account stopped on September 21st. I have completed and sent off the form to get the instructions to have my account restored several times and had no replies. The last Support Ticket no I received was(###) ###-#### Please can you find out what the problem is?
JA: What application are you using?
Customer: What do you mean by application, I am not very familiar with computer terms.
JA: Which software or app can I help with?
Customer: This is not a technical problem, I want to find out why I have received no replies to my emails to have my account restored.
JA: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No thank you.

Hi! My name is Ameen and I'll be assisting you. Secure Remote Assistance is NOT REQUIRED (But Helpful)

I am sorry you are having this concern, I will do my best to help you today.

To answer your question ->

Okay - then the only option left is to report this login issue. Please fill out the form in the link below, enter as much details as possible to prove that you are the true owner

of the Gmail account. On the 5th column provide the any social media link which is associated with your Gmail account. Then Google will verify your information and contact you later (1-3 days) :

https://support.google.com/accounts/contact/forum_ar_escalations

-------------

Let me know if you have any follow up questions. I am here to help you.