Andrew Taylor
Andrew Taylor,
Experience:  System Engineer at Sword IT Soultions
102326245

Chris, I need help in locating a lady, that we have commonly

Customer Question

Hello Chris, I need help in locating a lady, that we have commonly trying to locate each other
since January. But as you know very well: This dating companies. Are crooked , even when
One is a paying member, they do not allow sharing personal information !i am loking for
someone who goes by the name of***@******.*** , lives in Naples Fl, age 43.
I hope you are able to help me, to locate this lady !!
Thank you before hand !!
Walter Ruiz,***@******.***
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  Andrew Taylor replied 1 year ago.

Welcome to JustAnswer, My name is ***** ***** I will be helping you today.
I will do my best to get your issue resolved, quickly and effectively.

Thank you for reaching out, when was the last email you received from her?
Andy

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Today
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am sorry, but that wasn't the deal. I won't be incurring any additional charges
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I rethought that I was gonna get the edit help with you ?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
If yo can't help me ,lease connect me to a secure remote assistant,I know it would be a wast of time

I'm sorry but that email is a disposable hidden email address, do you have any other email addresses?

As you have not replied, I am going to give you the best Answer/Explanation possible with the information you have given me.

Disposable email services provide temporary email addresses, which allows people to register online accounts without exposing their real email addresses. As the person you are referring to used one of these emails unfortunately it is not traceable. Sorry about that!

It has been my absolute pleasure to be able to assist you today. Please let me know if you need any further information, I'm always happy to help

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No I want to cancell my suspcrption , since I can't get no help on my issue