Ameen Khan
Ameen Khan,
Experience:  Senior IT Support Specialist at Brookfield Asset Management
101830517

I've been in contact with your people. I've no Windows

I've been in contact with your people. I've no Windows Outlook on my Desktop. I thought you were helping me. I've answered a few Qs on my mobile 0044(###) ###-####
regards Tony

Hi! My name is Ameen and I'll be assisting you. Secure Remote Assistance is NOT REQUIRED (But Helpful)

I am sorry you are having this concern, I will do my best to help you today.

To answer your question ->

Fill out the recovery form

Go to account.live.com/acsr and provide the email address, phone number, or username for the account you are trying to recover.

Provide an email address (other than the one you are trying to recover) that we can use to contact you about your request.

Enter the characters you see on the screen to prove you're not a robot, then select Next.

A screen will pop up asking you to verify the contact email address. Check that email for a message from us with the security code, enter that code, then select Verify.

Fill in as much info as you can, even if you're not sure. Select Submit when you're finished, and Microsoft will respond within 24 hours.

If you need to contact a live person in Microsoft customer service you need to dial 1-877-696-7786. This number is available 24 hours a day. To speak with a live agent, you need to press 3 at the first prompt, then press 6 at the second prompt and press 6 at the third.

-------------

Let me know if you have any follow up questions. I am here to help you.

Ameen Khan,
Experience: Senior IT Support Specialist at Brookfield Asset Management
Customer: replied 4 days ago.
Thank you. I'll try tomorrow. Regards Tony.
Customer: replied 4 days ago.
OK.gp ahead. I'm here on 07599-593730 in London.

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=80f625e8-b327-48b3-819a-7657619761de

Customer: replied 4 days ago.
Thanks. I'll wait. Tony.