Rafi
Rafi, IT Engineer
Experience:  IT Manager
106284071

Cant sign into my laptop

Customer Question

cant sign into my laptop
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  Rafi replied 13 days ago.

Hello, Welcome to Just Answer an independent paid Question & Answer web portal. I am Rafi and I will try to do my best to help you today. Please note Secure Remote Assistance are auto-generated and communication through chat is fine with me. Please take the time to carefully read and follow the instructions.

To answer your question -

Microsoft takes account of privacy and security very seriously and will return the account back only when you provide enough accurate information to prove that you are the rightful owner. To recover your account please go to the Account Recovery Form. Take some time with this form and give your best to provide the most accurate answers. That's the only way to prove that you are a rightful owner.

You will need to reset this info, go to account.live.com/acsr and provide the email address, phone number, or username for the account you are trying to recover.Provide an email address (other than the one you are trying to recover) that we can use to contact you about your request.

If you forgotten your pin/password ***** can try the following steps outlined in this video to get back in: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pXUpmCf-kd8

If the above steps did not work, the only option remaining is doing a clean Windows install (please note you data will be erased). You will need to follow the steps outlined in this two videos:

I hope this address your issue, if the steps above didn’t address you will require an onsite technician service request to get back into your system. Best Buy is a great location you can take it in for repair.

Thank you very much for your time & patience while I typed up your response. Let me know if you have any follow up questions. I am here to help you. Thanks.