Ameen Khan
Ameen Khan,
Experience:  Senior IT Support Specialist at Brookfield Asset Management
101830517

Can't send e mails email adress is different from my email

Customer Question

Can't send e mails email adress is different from my email case no(###) ###-####JA: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?
Customer: Outlook
JA: How do you usually access Outlook? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: I pad
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Phoned support given case number ***** get e mails on live account but when tried to reset e mail was my daughters yahoo acc she lives in canada
JA: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: My I pad locked up and my grand son reset acc so I could get e mail from apple
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  Ameen Khan replied 10 days ago.

Hi! My name is Ameen and I'll be assisting you today. You have reached JustAnswer, an online question and answer company

Please note when the offer for Secure Remote Assistance appears, that is NOT REQUIRED (But Helpful)

I am sorry you are having this concern, I will do my best to help you today.

To answer your question ->

Seems like a disconnect in the server of your emails, best way to resolve that is to remove the email account from that device, and then Add that email back. Once that is done, the connection to the mail server will be established a new sync will take place.

-----

I hope my answer was helpful to you and If you would like more assistance, feel free to message me back. I am here to help you. Kindly use the stars at the top of the page to rate my service with you.