Rafi
Rafi, IT Engineer
Experience:  IT Manager
106284071

I can’t access my Hotmail account

Customer Question

Hi I can’t access my Hotmail account
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  Rafi replied 16 days ago.

Hello, Welcome to Just Answer an independent paid Question & Answer web portal. I am Rafi and I will try to do my best to help you today. Please note Secure Remote Assistance are auto-generated and communication through chat is fine with me. Please take the time to carefully read and follow the instructions.

To answer your question -

Microsoft takes account of privacy and security very seriously and will return the account back only when you provide enough accurate information to prove that you are the rightful owner. To recover your account please go to the Account Recovery Form. Take some time with this form and give your best to provide the most accurate answers. That's the only way to prove that you are a rightful owner.

You will need to reset this info, go to account.live.com/acsr and provide the email address, phone number, or username for the account you are trying to recover.Provide an email address (other than the one you are trying to recover) that we can use to contact you about your request.

Enter the characters you see on the screen to prove you're not a robot, then select Next.

A screen will pop up asking you to verify the contact email address. Check that email for a message from us with the security code, enter that code, then select Verify. Fill in as much info as you can, even if you're not sure. Select Submit when you're finished, and Microsoft will respond within 24 hours.

If you need to contact a live person in Microsoft customer service you need to dial 1-***-***-****.

Chat with Microsoft - https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/contactus/?ln=en-us

Thank you very much for your time & patience while I typed up your response. Let me know if you have any follow up questions. I am here to help you.