Ameen Khan
Ameen Khan,
Experience:  Senior IT Support Specialist at Brookfield Asset Management
101830517

Just acquired dell inspiron 15 3000 laptop but unable to

Customer Question

just acquired dell inspiron 15 3000 laptop but unable to complete account as wifi verification lists mobile number for my wife who sadly died last year. we have been with you for years using our emailaddress***@******.***. Dell setup advises me to go to browser but the address they have given me is not recognized. I need to reset my password ***** verification and when I go to Microsoft live account login it will not respond. Can you help me as I live alone and have been in isolation since March 17th?
JA: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your Inspiron?
Customer: Windows 10s
JA: Have you tried rebooting from a DVD or flash drive?
Customer: I have a sandisk ultra usb 3.0 flash drive but I don't know how to use it
JA: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: my windows Hotmail Microsoft outlook will not respond on my desk top pc but I can access on my ipad
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  Ameen Khan replied 13 days ago.

Hi! My name is Ameen and I'll be assisting you today. You have reached JustAnswer, an online question and answer company

Please note when the offer for Secure Remote Assistance appears, that is NOT REQUIRED (But Helpful)

I am sorry you are having this concern, I will do my best to help you today.

To answer your question ->

Fill out the recovery form

Go to account.live.com/acsr and provide the email address, phone number, or username for the account you are trying to recover.

Provide an email address (other than the one you are trying to recover) that we can use to contact you about your request.

Enter the characters you see on the screen to prove you're not a robot, then select Next.

A screen will pop up asking you to verify the contact email address. Check that email for a message from us with the security code, enter that code, then select Verify.

Fill in as much info as you can, even if you're not sure. Select Submit when you're finished, and Microsoft will respond within 24 hours.

If you need to contact a live person in Microsoft customer service you need to dial 1-***-***-****. This number is ***** 24 hours a day. To speak with a live agent, you need to press 3 at the first prompt, then press 6 at the second prompt and press 6 at the third.

-----

I hope my answer was helpful to you and If you would like more assistance, feel free to message me back. I am here to help you. Kindly use the stars at the top of the page to rate my service with you.