Cris
Cris, Computer Expert
Experience:  I have 10 years covering all types of software. Backup software, Office, photo and video editing, online software.
10156100

My excel program has disappeared

my excel program has disappeared

Hi, thank you for using JustAnswer.com I am Cris and will be glad to assist you.

**REMOTE SUPPORT IS OFFERED TO YOU BY THE WEBSITE AND NOT ME. IT IS NOT REQUIRED BUT CAN BE PERFORMED ONLY ON A PC WHICH HAS INTERNET ACCESS AND CAN BOOT TO THE DESKTOP. REMOTE SUPPORT IS NOT AVAILABLE FOR ANY SMARTPHONE OR TABLET. IF YOU ARE HAVING ISSUES WITH A TABLET OR SMARTPHONE DO NOT REQUEST REMOTE SUPPORT, CLOSE AND IGNORE THE REQUEST.**

Is it installed on a Windows or Mac computer?

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
windows

Please use the link provided to join your PC to the remote session.

https://itcris.screenconnect.com/?Session=b517d8b0-391e-4fb0-b959-eb29ede7de78

Hello, I wanted to follow up with you and see if all is resolved after the remote session. Let me know if you have any further questions or need further assistance. Thanks, Cris.

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
No my computer is not fixed

Please let me know when you have time do to do remote session.