Elijah Thomas
Elijah Thomas, Microsoft Product Support Engineer
Experience:  Senior Microsoft Product Support Engineer at Helpdesk Solutions
107309638

I cannot print off my microsoft receipt in my email,

Customer Question

I cannot print off my microsoft receipt in my email
JA: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?
Customer: talktalk
JA: How do you usually access your email? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: I click on the envelope on screenj
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I did try forwadinng the email to myself and was told it doensnt exist
JA: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Yes, I am 80 and never had tuition. no family near to help
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  Elijah Thomas replied 1 year ago.
Hello, I am Kyle and today I will be your I.T engineer from Just Answer a paid independent answering service. The Just Answer platform has a wide variety of experts available online including electricians, doctors and lawyers.Firstly, sorry to hear about your issue. I work in accordance with the troubleshooting guidelines issued by your manufacturer / service provider and will help you to get back up and running again.Please note: An automatic secure remote assistance request will be made by our system please do not accept this session as its very likely that we can resolve your issue via this chat without any additional charge to you.Please can you give me two moments to review your problem?

Ok I would advise restarting your printer and computer and then trying to print again.

If this doesnt work can you confirm if you see any errors?

Do you still require my assistance?
Hello its been some time since I have heard from you and I have followed you up to see if there is anything else that I can assist you with.As I have not heard from you I am going to assume that you no longer require my assistance and have closed this technical case.For a full summary of the solution offered please see this conversation chain should you need to resolve the issue again in the future.Thanks for using Just Answer and have a fantastic day!