Robert H
Robert H, Computer and IT support Engineer
Experience:  Computer and IT support Engineer
106466437

I have purchased a subscription through Google Play store

Customer Question

I have purchased a subscription through Google Play store for Microsoft 365 personal, however I cannot currently create edit or save excel spreadsheets. I have contacted goodle play store and they say that I must speak to you
JA: Which programs (name and version) are you experiencing this issue with?
Customer: Microsoft office particularly excel
JA: Is your spreadsheets saved to cloud storage services like Dropbox, Google Drive, or OneDrive?
Customer: No to my device I do not currently use cloud storage
JA: Anything else you want the Microsoft Office Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No thanks this has been working until recently
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  Robert H replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer, an independent Question & Answer web portal. My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today! ūüėä

Please note: If you get an offer for premium service please hold off on that for now. That offer is automatically generated by this website, not by me. I can offer you whatever is needed to solve your problem.

---

I’m so sorry to hear about your issue. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

You can find your subscriptions here:

https://account.microsoft.com/services?ref=officesupport

Thank you very much for your time & patience while I typed up your response. Also, thank you for giving me the chance to help out today.

If there is anything else that I can help with today, please let me know. My goal is to provide excellent service to you!

Robert_IT

(Your friendly expert)

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
How long will it take to fix please?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I do not wish remote connection I have already paid for a subscription for microsoft 365 personal and am really frustrated that I am being asked to pay to fix a problem with a service I have already paid for and has been working until the last week
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
can you respond please?
Expert:  Robert H replied 1 year ago.

You can find your subscriptions here:

Robert_IT

(Your friendly expert)

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I cannot see your responses could you please let me know how soon this will be fixed? thank you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Robert are you there?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
why are you not responding?
Expert:  Robert H replied 1 year ago.

Yes I am here

Expert:  Robert H replied 1 year ago.

You can find your subscriptions here:

Robert_IT

(Your friendly expert)