Robert H
Robert H, Computer and IT support Engineer
Experience:  Computer and IT support Engineer
106466437

I have had removed one of my Email address, I have had my

Customer Question

I have had removed one of my Email address
JA: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?
Customer: I have had my Microsoft email address with British Telecom removed by 365 although I am up to date with subscriptions
JA: How do you usually access Microsoft? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: Good Evening Pearl. Through my web Browser
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Unfortunately I am no expert. I have ascertained that I am up to date in payment with Microsoft. This is recorded on my Lap Top
JA: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: It is exceedingly urgent and I lost it when a British Telecom Engineer I think did something when he had the use of my computer to solve a different problem
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  Robert H replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer, an independent Question & Answer web portal. My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today! ūüėä

Please note: If you get an offer for premium service please hold off on that for now. That offer is automatically generated by this website, not by me. I can offer you whatever is needed to solve your problem.

---

I’m so sorry to hear about your issue. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly. I understand you need to update your Microsoft payment method.

To change the payment method, follow these steps:

1. Sign in to the Microsoft 365 admin center.
  2. Select Billing > Payment methods. You'll see any credit cards that you have on file.
  3. To edit an existing card:
    1. Select the three dots beside the card, and select Edit payment method.
    2. Enter the security code for your card.
    3. You can change the expiration date, the name on the card, and other details.
    4. When you're finished with your changes, select Save.
  4. To add a new card:
    1. Select Add a payment method.
    2. Choose the payment method you want to use from the Select a payment method drop-down list.
    3. Enter the card details, and select Add.

Thank you very much for your time & patience while I typed up your response. Also, thank you for giving me the chance to help out today.

If there is anything else that I can help with today, please let me know. My goal is to provide excellent service to you!

Customer/p>

(Your friendly expert)