Anikesh G
Anikesh G, Computer Expert
Experience:  SAP Customer Relationship Management Consultant at Wipro Technologies
108948392

My Dell laptop is messaging me that I need to activate

Customer Question

My name is***** laptop is messaging me that I need to activate Windows. I dont understand as I bought the laptop about 2 years ago with Windows 10 installed. This message has come on screen only in the last few days.
JA: What Dell model do you have?
Customer: Dell Inspiron 15.
JA: What have you tried so far with your Inspiron? Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: Not that Im aware.
JA: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No. I just need to know what to do as any information I can find refers to a licence key, which I dont have. Thank you.
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  Anikesh G replied 1 year ago.

Hi there and welcome to Just Answer tech support, I'm expert Ashu. I’m sorry to hear you're having trouble. I look forward to helping you. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

Please click on the below link and follow the instructions to get this issue fixed:-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=odx2C_UcWMw