Anikesh G
Anikesh G, Computer Expert
Experience:  SAP Customer Relationship Management Consultant at Wipro Technologies
108948392

All my e mail later than 23/93/2020 have the message ‘this

Customer Question

All my e mail later than 23/93/2020 have the message ‘this message has not been downloaded from the server’. How do I get the messages bac? how do I stop this from happening?
JA: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?
Customer: outlook
JA: How do you usually access Outlook? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: i pad air
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: i haven’t
JA: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no thanks
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  Anikesh G replied 1 year ago.

Hi there and welcome to Just Answer tech support, I'm expert Ashu. I’m sorry to hear you're having trouble. I look forward to helping you. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

As an initial fix, please follow the below steps and let me know the outcome.

1. Open Settings.
  2. Check Airplane Mode is set to Off.
  3. Set Airplane Mode to On, then set it to Off again.

This will reset your mobile data connection, and hopefully, you’ll get a better signal. If not, you’ll have to move to a location with a better signal or connect to Wi-Fi (you need internet to get email).

Alternatively, you can also click on the below YouTube link and follow the instructions:-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WP2IysQ0tMc

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am receiving e mails ok with full messages. What is happening is that older e mails are losing the message, from 23.03.2020 all the e mails are saying ‘this message has not been downloaded from the server’ . All messages after that date are still there
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My internet connection is fine.
All the messages that have disappeared were downloaded as I’ve read them
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Why have I paid £5 and you have not solved my problem
Expert:  Anikesh G replied 1 year ago.

Have you updated the device recently, if not, I would suggest you update your device which would likely fix this problem?

Let me know the outcome.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It has been updated
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Are you still there
Expert:  Anikesh G replied 1 year ago.

okay, thanks for the information.

Please click on the below link to get a better insight of this issue and follow the instructions as mentioned.

https://macreports.com/this-message-has-not-been-downloaded-from-the-server-fix/