Ricky
Ricky, Computer Specialist
Experience:  5+ Years in IT Support
98270431

I could find which one to ask can please make as simply as

Customer Question

Hello I could find which one to ask can please make as simply as you can Like said due to a stroke I am tryng to accesss my acount if need my doctors number I can send to, with be abl to access my acount I cannot give emails address I Know of 2 Aruna barclays bank.kkensinton high st london,MIna whch has been recently sent Kensington and chelsea pensiosers forum from Clifford chester
JA: Which programs (name and version) are you experiencing this issue with?
Customer: Hotmail
JA: What does your screen look like when you try to open the program?
Customer: There is a lady on and in the left corner it say premiun amd sign which I have tried several time This not a excuse but ihave a prblem and typing due to the stroke
JA: Anything else you want the Microsoft Office Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I just simple instuctions and maybe some guidence if dont understand them
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  Ricky replied 1 year ago.

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. You will need to go to this link and follow the instructions provided in order to reset your Hotmail password: https://account.live.com/password/reset