Shefin
Shefin, Microsoft Office Specialist
Experience:  Working as Tech support specialist with a world famous computer manufacturer
15907069

I purchased Office 365 nearly a hour ago, & it does not seem

Customer Question

I purchased Office 365 nearly a hour ago, & it does not seem to have downloaded onto my computer. Can you help please?
JA: What application are you using?
Customer: Windows 10
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: Not sure what you mean?
JA: The Microsoft Office Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Microsoft Office Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I do not know?
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  Shefin replied 1 year ago.

Hi, my name isCustomerand welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding Microsoft Office.

Please go to the link below, sign in using your email account and password ***** you have used to purchase Office for the first time.

https://account.microsoft.com/services/

You can see the Office product listed over there with the product key and Install link. Please use the Install option to download and install Microsoft Office on your new computer.