Rafi
Rafi, IT Engineer
Experience:  IT Manager
106284071

I've just gone on my xbox to play a game it asked for my

I've just gone on my xbox to play a game it asked for my pass word I've put it in now its asking for a code but I've not got the web address it's trying to send the code to
JA: Which programs (name and version) are you experiencing this issue with?
Customer: Xbox 1 s
JA: Is your file saved to cloud storage services like Dropbox, Google Drive, or OneDrive?
Customer: No Its saying I've made a email account witch I've not herd of
JA: Anything else you want the Microsoft Office Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: My game name is ***** *****

If your having user account issues you would need to do the following:

1. Go to account.live.com/acsr and provide the email address, phone number, or username for the account you are trying to address
  2. Provide an email address (other than the one you are trying to address) that we can use to contact you about your request.

If you still can't get the device address with the reset a technician service request must be made with Xbox.

If you need to contact a xBox please use this link: https://beta.support.xbox.com/contact-us

Thank you very much for your time & patience while I typed up your response. Let me know if you have any follow up questions. I am here to help you. Thanks.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thankyou

Remote support will not help here since we can't remote into the Xbox I would have to cancel it