Anikesh G
Anikesh G, Computer Expert
Experience:  SAP Customer Relationship Management Consultant at Wipro Technologies
108948392

Have word and powerpoint but my excel has disappeared, apple

have word and powerpoint but my excel has disappeared
JA: What application are you using?
Customer: apple mac book pro
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: i think i tried to but it wasnt fully uploaded
JA: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no thanks

Hi there and welcome to Just Answer tech support, I'm expert Ashu. I’m sorry to hear you're having trouble. I look forward to helping you. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

May I know if you have Microsoft excel already installed in your system or you wish to Install it?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i think so. The other microsoft products are there
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Are you there

Look in Applications: Microsoft Office folder. Is Excel there? If so, drag it's an icon to the dock.

If not, in Finder use Command-F and search for Excel, and change the kind to Application. If Excel is anywhere on your system, drag it back into the Microsoft Office folder where it belongs.

If you accidentally deleted the Excel application and emptied the trash, then use Time Machine to find Excel and restore the most recent copy.

Anikesh G, Computer Expert
Experience: SAP Customer Relationship Management Consultant at Wipro Technologies

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=9e937980-a19f-460d-ba89-37ef47fbf504 please select this link and follow the on-screen prompts. Please then provide me your cell \ email in the private contact box beneath this chat. Thank you.