Jim Aloye
Jim Aloye, Consultant
Experience:  CEO/Founder/Owner at Aloye Computer Enterprises
107129646

Our emails are not working across our business. please can

Customer Question

Hi, our emails are not working across our business. please can you asssist. Thanks
JA: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?
Customer: Office 365 outlook
JA: How do you usually access Outlook? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: phone ad laptop
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I haven't as not technical. I want to contact 365. This may be a billing issue
JA: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  Jim Aloye replied 1 month ago.

Hello! Thank you for contacting me at Just Answer - an online expert question and answer website that connects visitors with verified experts in several categories including medical, legal, automotive, veterinary, and tech support.

My name is Jim and I am an expert with over 20 years of experience in the Technology/Computer/Tech Support Industry.

I am sorry to hear you are having an issue and will do my best to assist you.

***Please note, the Just Answer Platform will automatically present you with the option to purchase premium service as a convenience. You are not required to purchase this service to receive help. It is presented solely for convenience in the event you would like to utilize it. ***

Are you able to login to https://portal.office.com and go to the Admin panel, and then click on Billing and check to see if you have any outstanding invoices?