Ameen Khan
Ameen Khan,
Experience:  Senior IT Support Specialist at Brookfield Asset Management
101830517

I have an account for Office 365. can you tell me why I was

Customer Question

I have an account for Office 365. can you tell me why I was asked to update and now I have lost everything. email; ***@******.***
JA: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?
Customer: gmail
JA: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: PC and laptop
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Once my account was lost, I didn't know what to do
JA: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Just get my Office 365 up and running
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  Ameen Khan replied 1 month ago.

Hi! My name is Ameen and I'll be assisting you today. You have reached JustAnswer, an online question and answer company

Please note when the offer for Secure Remote Assistance appears, that is NOT REQUIRED (But Helpful)

I am sorry you are having this concern, I will do my best to help you today.

To answer your question ->

The updates are normal and are required by Microsoft, when you say an account was lost, its possible that it wasn't added back automatically after the update. YOu can simply re-add it to your Outlook by going to File > Account Settings and then choose Add account

-----

I hope my answer was helpful to you and If you would like more assistance, feel free to message me back. I am here to help you. Kindly use the stars at the top of the page to rate my service with you.