Tech Raksh
Tech Raksh, Microsoft
Experience:  Customer support Engineer
105058687

My problem is the same as last time. E-mails are stuck in my

My problem is the same as last time. E-mails are stuck in my out-box and won't move when I 'send' them

Hello! Welcome to JustAnswer, an independent paid Question & Answer web portal. My name is***** am happy to be assisting you today.

I am sorry to hear that you are having trouble sending emails. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

May I know if you use Outlook to send and receive emails?

May I know if you are still connected with me?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I use Windows Live Mail

Thank you for the information. May I know if you are receiving any error message while sending and receiving emails?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I paid £22 in May which I understand should also include today

I understand your concern. However, We do have a charge for secured remote assistance to access your computer and help you to fix the issue.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I do not receive an error message
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
then connect

May I know if you are using Windows computer or a MAC computer?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am using Windows 10

Please click on the below link and scroll down and click on I Agree button. A file by name Elsinore.ScreenConnect.Client will be downloaded. Double click on that file to run it.

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=78b83cc9-e107-4c28-97ba-c7476b11bd30

Please let me know if you find any difficulty in establishing the remote connection.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
has some one cleared my outbox and are they still connected

The issue has been fixed. Thank you for contacting us. Feel free to contact us for further assistance. Have a great day.