syseng
syseng, Information Systems Manager
Experience:  Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer with over 18 years experience in installation, configuration and troubleshooting.
13852270

Stopcode irol .not less or equal, Hp laptop. Computer, I do

Stopcode irol .not less or equal
JA: What application are you using?
Customer: Hp laptop. Computer
JA: What's the model and Operating System (OS) of your HP?
Customer: I do not know
JA: What have you tried so far with your HP? Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: The will not restart lt stop on it
JA: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I saids will start it
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Your PC ran into a promblem and needs to restart.we re just collecting some error info.and then we'll restart for you. O ver hour ago
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Do l turn off or leave computer on

My name is***** for the trouble.

Boot the computer and immediately power off the computer when Windows starts (when the Windows logo appears). Do this three times and then boot it again and the Advanced Boot Menu should appear.

Select Advanced options in the menu that appears, then select Troubleshoot > Advanced Options > Startup Repair. Once Startup Repair is running it will scan for and fix problems keeping the system from booting. Then once completed, reboot and test to see if the issue is resolved.

If that does not fix the problem, Microsoft makes a Media Creation Tool you can use to create a boot disc or boot USB drive that can fix the problem.

Click on the link below and download the Media Creation Tool:

click here
https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10

and then run the tool and follow the prompts to create either a Windows 10 installation ISO image that you can burn to DVD to boot the computer and fix the startup loop, or write directly to a USB drive (it will provide the option to do either one).

Once you have the ISO burned to DVD (if your computer has a DVD drive) or the Windows 10 installation file written to a USB drive, insert the media into the computer and boot the computer from the Windows 10 installation media (note that you may have to change boot order settings in the BIOS so the portable media is at the top of the boot order before booting from the Windows 10 install media).

Then follow the prompts and select Repair Your Computer when the option appears, then select Troubleshoot, then Advanced Options, then click Startup Repair. The utility will then scan for and repair corrupt files and configurations. Once completed reboot and remove the boot media and test to see if the issue is resolved.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
thank you very much for anwer