Expert-Alexa
Expert-Alexa, Microsoft Specialist
Experience:  Technical Engineer at I-Tech Computers
104305054

I am about to change my laptop and wonder if it will be

I am about to change my laptop and wonder if it will be possible to install my Office 2019 package onto my new device please
JA: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your laptop?
Customer: I am currently using an Acere Laptop running windows 10 and the new laptop will be a Lenovo alo running windows 10
JA: What have you tried so far with your Lenovo? Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: I am awaiting delivery of the new device
JA: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: not that I am aware of

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is Alexa and I am happy to help you today.

I know that can be confusing to know if the software can be installed on your new computer. I will help you get this clarified, don't worry.

Is the Office 2019 already installed on the current computer?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have Office currently installed on my old device

Great! It can be re-installed on your new computer. Don't worry.

It will be tied up to your email address. Just remember the email and password ***** used. That's enough.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
okay so all I need is my email address and password ***** be able to obtain a new key to download the software

You won't even need the key. The key will be activated to your email. So just go to www.office.com and then login with the registered email and install. That's it.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
perfect, thanks for your advice

You are most welcome. It's a pleasure helping you.