Joseph Newman
Joseph Newman, Expert
Experience:  Lead Technician at Maryville City Schools
107060210

This motrning I bought 365 and started loading it. It got

This motrning I bought 365 and started loading it. It got stuck and your experts said if it takes an hour shup down and restart download, which I did. Same again - the message says it is worjking on it....but no details of progress. How long do I give it this time?
JA: What application are you using?
Customer: 365 downloading onto my laptop Lenovo ideapad - has Windows 10 with word, powerpoint and excell already on it
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: no
JA: Anything else you want the Microsoft Office Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I'm happy to help you with your question today.

Are you on a Mac or PC?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
PC

I'm going to send you a link, open it on your computer and then on the next page agree with terms and it will download the remote tool. Open the download and I will be connected.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I' handed over my computer to remotely download 365 - what now? Do I sqitch off and reboot?

Yes.