Joseph Newman
Joseph Newman, Expert
Experience:  Lead Technician at Maryville City Schools
107060210

I have down loaded microsoft support and repair, still

I have down loaded microsoft support and repair, still doesnt work

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I'm happy to help you with your question today.

What part of Microsoft isn't working?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My outlook comes up with error 0x 426-0x0

Repair Office from the Control Panel

How you get to the repair tool depends on your operating system. Choose your operating system from the drop-down list below.

Select your operating system

Uninstall and reinstall Office

Uninstall Office using easy fix

1. Click the button below to download and install the Office uninstall support tool.

2. Follow the steps below to download the uninstall support tool according to your browser.

Tip: The tool may take a few minutes to download and install. After completing the installation, the Uninstall Office products window will open.

Edge or Chrome

In the lower-lower left corner right-click SetupProd_OffScrub.exe > Open.

Edge (older) or Internet Explorer

At the bottom of the browser window, select Run to launch the SetupProd_OffScrub.exe.

Firefox

In the pop-up window, select Save Fileand then from the upper-right browser window, select the downloads arrow > SetupProd_OffScrub.exe.

3. Select the version you want to uninstall, and then select Next.

4. Follow through the remaining screens and when prompted, restart your computer.

After you restart your computer, the uninstall tool automatically re-opens to complete the final step of the uninstall process. Follow the remaining prompts.

5. Select the steps for the version of Office you want to install or reinstall. Close the uninstall tool.

Microsoft 365 | Office 2019 | Office 2016 | Office 2013 | Office 2010 | Office 2007

Having trouble installing Office? Use the offline installer

If you're still having trouble installing Office using the steps in the install articles shown above, try using the offline installer.

The Office offline installer may help bypass potential proxy, firewall, antivirus, or Internet connection issues that might occur during an Office installation.

For steps to install an offline version of Office, see Use the Office offline installer and select the correct tab for your version of Office.

Are you on a Mac or PC?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Pc

I'm going to send you a link, open it on your computer and then on the next page agree with terms and it will download the remote tool. Open the download and I will be connected.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
ok
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
outlook