K Dismas
K Dismas, IT
Experience:  Developer/Programmer/Computer Technician
104540271

I am trying to edit a wmf file in word and the picture keeps

I am trying to edit a wmf file in word and the picture keeps freezing. Can you help please/

Hello my name is ***** ***** JustAnswer,
I am really sorry for the trouble you are facing right now.

But I'm here and happy to assist you today.

Take note: Please feel free to ignore the automated offers. These are premium services that are not free of charge. They are forms sent automatically by the website and not coming from my own will.

I know how frustrating it is for you but in your case you can open the wmf on your MSpaint or paint app then save it as BMP file then try to edit the file in your ms Word.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I am not sure what you mean. I inputed the wmf file as a picture into word. I then made some changes to it. Now I cant do anything with it, ie not move it around etc.

Thank you for accepting the premium offer but unfortunately I can't accept the premium service at this moment.

But don't worry other experts online may accept your premium service offer instead of me.

I can only proceed via chat conversation, if you are worried about the charges. Customer service would be glad to help you with that.

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help

https://www.justanswer.com/help/contact-us

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
ok happy to continue on line. Can you be more explicit as to what I should do

Okay, What I am trying to say is that first try to convert first the wmf file into bmp file using the paint app.

• On your windows computer, right click on the wmf file then edit.
  • It will open paint app then try to click the save as from the file button menu above.
  • Then save to bmp.
  • Then use the bmp image on your word instead of the wmf
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Ok thank you. I have done that successfully. I have also now succeeded in editing my wmf file and when i saved it. it gave it the suffix heic. I have also created a bmp as you suggested above but I cant make the changes on that that I need. its a graph not a photo and I want to both draw lines and add text.

Okay I am sorry if you still have issues. Here try to online WMF editor instead if your word won't respond or freezing. Please click the link below and upload your wmf file.

K Dismas, IT
Experience: Developer/Programmer/Computer Technician
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
ok thank you. I have now succeeded in making the wmf file do what I want. Its in picture format in word. Can you tell me how i freeze the inside contents so that I can resize the graph. I think there must be an instruction to keep all the changes I have made together. Is that so and if so what is it.
http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=0c15092b-adea-4d16-b0f6-d22b1d55238b please select this link and follow the on-screen prompt. Please then provide me your cell \ email in the private contact box beneath this chat. Thank you.