K Dismas
K Dismas, IT
Experience:  Developer/Programmer/Computer Technician
104540271

I am struggling to log into my account as it says my email

Good afternoon, I am struggling to log into my account as it says my email address is not recognised.The order number is – 7294db5c-e369-4291-aeba-ad5b3c17272c
We pay £7.20 / monthPlease advise how we can reset the accountRegardsMartyn Smith
07812 105192
JA: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?
Customer: yes my phone I guess
JA: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?
Customer: im not sure try me/
JA: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Good afternoon, I am struggling to log into my account as it says my email address is not recognised.The order number is – 7294db5c-e369-4291-aeba-ad5b3c17272c
We pay £7.20 / monthPlease advise how we can reset the accountRegardsMartyn Smith***********

Hello my name is ***** ***** JustAnswer,
I am really sorry for the trouble you are facing right now.

But I'm here and happy to assist you today. May I know who is your email provider for this one?

Take note: Please feel free to ignore the automated offers. These are premium services that are not free of charge. They are forms sent automatically by the website and not coming from my own will.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I assumed Micro Soft 365 is my provider

Okay hold on.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.

Here,

• 1. Go to account.live.com/acsr and provide the email address, phone number, or username for the account you are trying to recover.
  • 2. Provide an email address (other than the one you are trying to recover) that we can use to contact you about your request.
  • 3. Enter the characters you see on the screen to prove you're not a robot, then select Next.
  • 4. A screen will pop up asking you to verify the contact email address. Check that email for a message from us with the security code, enter that code, then select Verify.
  • 5. Fill in as much info as you can, even if you're not sure. See Tips for filling out the recovery form below.
  • 6. Select Submit when you're finished, and we'll respond within 24 hours.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I have tried all those ways of resetting my account but it says it doesn't recognize the email address

May I have your email address please?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
it says the Microsoft account you've entered doesn't exist
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
are you still there??

Okay please hold on.

Do you have a phone number linked on your microsoft account? If yes try to use the phone number to login or to reset your account instead of the email address.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
ok thanks

Okay great!

Customer: replied 1 month ago.

Pardon me please? Did you tried to use your phone number?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
that also didn't work, sorry
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
are you still there?

Yes, I am still here.

In your case, you might need to clarify if the account you have is still available on their database.

As we have limited access to customer account and to proceed further I request you to please contact **** Account Security Team who has the access to verify the identity and enable your account.

You can reach phone support

1800 1(###) ###-####/strong>

Or this link below:

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
ok thank you

You're welcome, Have a great day and thanks for choosing us as your advisory partner.

K Dismas, IT
Experience: Developer/Programmer/Computer Technician

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=0c15092b-adea-4d16-b0f6-d22b1d55238b please select this link and follow the on-screen prompt. Please then provide me your cell \ email in the private contact box beneath this chat. Thank you.