Ameen Khan
Ameen Khan,
Experience:  Senior IT Support Specialist at Brookfield Asset Management
101830517

I no longer have letter options, it seams to have vaished,

I no longer have letter options, it seams to have vaished
JA: What application are you using?
Customer: windows 10
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: no
JA: Anything else you want the Microsoft Office Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: It seams a lot more complicated to use, I am 75 years old and not very computer savvy

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you today. You have reached JustAnswer, an online question and answer company

I will do my best to help you today.

To answer your question ->

The templates for ms word in windows 10 can be acquired from this templates here - https://templates.office.com/en-ca/letters

-----

I hope my answer was helpful to you and If you would like more assistance, feel free to message me back before rating. I am here to help you. If you are satisfied with the answer, then kindly use the stars at the top of the page to rate my service with you.

-----------------

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Why isn`t the text properly on the page?