Jess M.
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

I cannot open documents, Windows 10, No, where do I find

I cannot open documents
JA: Which programs (name and version) are you experiencing this issue with?
Customer: Windows 10
JA: Have you tried the Repair option, found through Windows' Control Panel? (If that option isn't showing up, the Microsoft Office Expert can help find it in a moment.)
Customer: No, where do I find this?
JA: The Microsoft Office Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Microsoft Office Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: When I try to open a document a message saying " Cannot find C:\Users\Users\ Documnents" appears

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.

I am very sorry about your issues. Few things first:

1. Are you using Windows 7, 8, or 10?
  2. Are you still able to open your MS Office program like Word or Excel?

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.

Best regards,

Jess

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Windows 10 and no I cannot open word

Thank you for requesting for my additional service of remote access so that I can help you directly in fixing your problem.

For me to remote in, we need a remote access tool. Please click on the link below, then click on the green I Agree button, then download the remote access tool. After downloading, please run it so that you can join me in the remote session.

Here is the link:
http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=7254b076-2e03-4de9-8489-726c6c270dfd

Best regards,

Jess

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Please connect

We are connected now.