Ameen Khan
Ameen Khan,
Experience:  Senior IT Support Specialist at Brookfield Asset Management
101830517

I am 84 years old and not good with computers. I have

Customer Question

I am 84 years old and not good with computers. I have messages about getting rid of viruses and dont know how. Please help
JA: What application are you using?
Customer: I didn't know I was using any of these
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: I thought I had renewed Norton security but I keep getting messages that it has expired
JA: Anything else you want the Microsoft Office Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: This windows seven has become incredibly slow
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  Ameen Khan replied 7 days ago.

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you today. You have reached JustAnswer, an online question and answer company

I will do my best to help you today.

To answer your question ->

I suggest downloading this antivirus program on your computer and then running the scan to clean your computer - https://www.avg.com/en-ca/free-antivirus-download

-----

I hope my answer was helpful to you and If you would like more assistance, feel free to message me back before rating. I am here to help you. If you are satisfied with the answer, then kindly use the stars at the top of the page to rate my service with you.