Ameen Khan
Ameen Khan,
Experience:  Senior IT Support Specialist at Brookfield Asset Management
101830517

Please tell me how I can add my laptop to google play, as I

Customer Question

Hello, please tell me how I can add my laptop to google play, as I want to download the same app Gopro quik that's already on my phone and the dropdown menu only provides me with my phone? Help please
JA: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your laptop?
Customer: Thanks. HP laptop, windows 10
JA: What have you tried so far with your HP? Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: No updates yet as it's a newly bought 2nd hand laptop
JA: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No that's all thanks
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  Ameen Khan replied 10 days ago.

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you today. You have reached JustAnswer, an online question and answer company

I will do my best to help you today.

To answer your question ->

To play the same game from your andoird on your Windows Laptop, you need a Android Emulator which you can get from this link here - https://www.techradar.com/how-to/play-android-games-on-windows-with-bluestacks-app-player

-----

I hope my answer was helpful to you and If you would like more assistance, feel free to message me back before rating. I am here to help you. If you are satisfied with the answer, then kindly use the stars at the top of the page to rate my service with you.

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Thanks I've downloaded BlueStacks but I've received this message, please assist further

You're welcome, for that message, follow this to enable Virtualization - CLICK HERE